Friday 8 June 2012

Five Question Friday {8}

1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you? 

My little one is only 2 so we're not at that stage yet. My parents never did anything special for us so the thought probably would have never even occured to me. I think the last day of school was always special enough on it's own. It was always a day with a buzzing atmosphere to it. Loved the last day of school. It was always bittersweet as well.
 
2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children? 

Again, my little one is too little to have an established summer tradition yet. Not really sure what kind of summer tradition there might be? Hopefully going on some sort of holiday will become a tradition! I have no idea what part of the world we'll eventually settle in so it's hard to guess what sort of festivals/fairs/etc we might go to in the summer time.

 3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?

Definitely playing in water. Sprinklers, pools, paddling pools. Loved it! Izzy got to play in his first paddling pool a couple of weeks ago and he had the time of his life. But he's loved water and pools and baths since he was only a few months old.

4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?

 I was 27 and we eloped, so nope... not a Bridezilla! It was just me and hubby. :)

5. What is your favorite girl name?

I'm not sure. We looked at girl names a few years ago before we knew we were having a boy and I can't even remember the names we had. I've always loved the name Ariel, which was my favorite cousin's name when I was growing up and I was a huge Little Mermaid fan. I was quite keen on Arielle (with an emphasis on the elle...like, Ari-ELLE) but hubby didn't like it much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment