Thursday 14 June 2012

My Life in an Instagram {1}

Another new blog I found the other day... According to L!

She also has a weekly link up that I'm joining-- Life in an Instagram. I already share my Instagram photos via a widget on my blog so it may be a bit redundant but eh, who cares!

If I had known ahead of time that I'd be doing this, I would have taken some different photos but I'll share what I've got now anyway.

Last Friday I took Izzy into the city centre but it was all about him. First I bought him a cookie (on a stick!), then I let him play in the rain and the puddles, then we went to the library to check out books and colour! 




We've also gone on a few walks this week. Here's a random shot.


One of the things he's really into is hot air balloons. We were looking at a counting book about 6 weeks ago and it had some hot air balloons in it. He's had the book for ages but I decided to look up hot air balloons on YouTube (such a great resources for toddlers!) so he could see what they really are and he's been obsessed ever since. He asks to watch them every day! So when we were headed off to the grocery store the other day he was SO excited to spot this floating in the air! He also really enjoyed the cows.

Yesterday we spent an hour and a half at the playground near our house. Of course he had to spend most of his time on the bigger kids' structure so I hovered like a crazy mom, worried he was going to fall and crack his head open!


This was on the pavement at the playground and it made me smile.



Today the husband and I went for a coffee at Starbucks while the little one was in nursery. Since we're moving to Glasgow soon, I was eyeing the Glasgow mugs. £6.50!



And that was a glimpse into my week! Looking forward to doing this again next week now that I know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment