Friday 4 May 2012

Five Question Friday {5}

1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible. 

I have a picture somewhere but it's not on this computer and it will take me way too long to find it. But I wore a black gown with white lace-type stuff around the neck. Nicer than I made it sound!

2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge? 

Food eating challenges gross me out. And plus, I could use The Biggest Loser! I'd love to be on that show. Team Bob, please!

3. Done fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? (Hey, Kristina...was that a typo, or some "done good" Southern thing?) 

I think I went to a Sonic once when I temporarily lived in Indianapolis but I can't remember it enough to tell you what my favorite drink was. Plus, I probably would have just ordered Diet Coke anyway! 

4. What was your first car, and what did you call it?

My first car was a 1985 Ford Tempo. I hated it. I had been saving money for a car since I was 13 years old (had a job since 12) and was so excited about buying my first car. But while I was away on a school trip, my dad used part of my money to buy me a the Tempo. I cried when I saw it. It was a grandma color and not at all what I wanted. This isn't the actual car I owned, but it was just like this one. My friends just called it "The Temp."




5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge?


I can't actually think of anything at the moment. I think the thing that gets on my nerves the most is when Izzy whines. I can't stand whining. Funny, because I do a lot of it myself! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment