Monday 21 May 2012

Not much going on

I've been playing a lot of Fallout 3 lately. If you aren't familiar with it, it's set 200 years after a nuclear apocalypse and you've come out of a fallout shelter into the ruins of Washington DC to try to find your dad who has run off. It's really a lot of fun sneaking around with your gun trying to scavenge and survive.

I'm used to spending most of my spare time reading so it's been a nice change just to sit with my laptop lost in my game while Izzy is sleeping.

Wednesday night Izzy and I went on a little mother/son date while Daddy was at home trying to get some coursework done. We went to McDonald's and had dinner, then we went to Asda and played with some toys and tried on some ladies summer hats! After that we stopped at the pet store to look at the gerbils, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits and fish. Talk about a fun, cheap evening!


Unfortunately, I didn't really get any decent pictures. We were having too much fun looking at and talking about the animals!


No comments:

Post a Comment