Thursday 23 August 2012

Life in an Instagram {7}

I haven't done this link up in several weeks due to moving but I'm going to dump all the photos here anyway!

1. Isaac playing with a numbers board at softplay.
2. Picking Peppa's nose.
3. He loves these car rides. I'm a sucker and always give him a coin for them.
4. Near my old flat in Carlisle.

 
1. This hot air balloon would fly over our old flat about once a week. We got in the car and chased it down this time because Isaac loved it so much.
2. Church in Carlisle that I snapped a pic of walking through the city centre.
3. Isaac with his  cupcake mix watching an airplane.
4. Making cupcakes.

 
1. Cupcakes!
2. Pretty road near Carlisle
3. Birds!
4. Wheat field


1. Those trees in the background are lining the road in the above picture. It's so pretty there.
2. Sheep!
3. Isaac thinks sheep are hilarious.
4. Out for a pub meal with the in-laws.


1. Take from the train to Leeds.
2. Isaac on the train to Leeds.
3. A bunch of designer stores in Leeds.
4. Leeds city centre.

1. Isaac loves wearing other peoples' shoes. Here he is with my cheap flip-flops.
2. Walking to the playground.
3. Trying on a hat at H&M. Bought him that sweatshirt because he didn't want to take it off and it was cute.
4. At Morrisons buying flowers for Grandma's birthday.

1. Way proud of this drawing as it's the first time he's ever said he was drawing something specific. This was a duck. he even asked for an orange crayon to make the "nose."
2. Brownie and juice at Starbucks.
3. A little American cafe in Glasgow that is across from our new flat. Looking forward to trying it out.
4. At a random playground we came across in Glasgow.

1. Helping to get his car bed to the lift on moving day!
2. Stayed a night at a hotel during the move. He got a new little scottie dog that he made watch tv.
3. Fruit Loops at Tesco! Apparently, only for a limited time. They aren't as good as the American ones as some of the ingredients aren't allowed here.
4. Isaac and I playing with the camera.

1. Isaac's self portrait!
2. I love how foreign this makes it seem here to me.
3. Hunterian Museum at University of Glasgow. Museums are free here!!
4. Signs in a little shop on Byres Road. I love my west end flat, too.

1. An old police box at the other end of Byres Road. Dr Who fans will recognize it as a TARDIS.
2. Took Isaac for some ice cream while we had lattes.
3. I don't know what these were but they were hanging from a tree outside the library at the University of Glasgow.
4. This shop...just... I can't decide if it's amazing or awful.

1. Found a four leaf clover. Immediately after I found a five leaf clover!
2. Isaac driving a bus at the store.
3. Playing with the camera before bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment