Wednesday 1 August 2012

So What Wednesday {3}


This week I'm saying so what if...

  • I haven't watched any of the Olympics, including the opening ceremony. Apparently, because I'm living in the host country I should be really into it but I'm not. 

  • We didn't move when we were supposed to due to my husband being ill.

  • I bought my son an entire pack of Happyland animals just to get him the chicken in a nest with baby chicks.

  • I didn't log my calories on MFP for the past 3 days. I'm back at it now.

  • We kept toys from the toy library for like 5 months. I returned them today! Still can't believe they never phoned me or sent me a letter about them.

  • I returned a bunch of books late to the library because I knew we wouldn't be checking any out again before we moved. Now I owe fines.

  • Tomorrow we have to drive up to Glasgow and sit around in our new and very empty place all day long just to wait on a technician to come out and set up our phone and broadband. That's three hours of driving to look forward to.

  • I think I'm going to start deleting people on Facebook who post pictures making fun of obese people. It angers me every time and I don't need the negativity. Rant about this coming soon on my blog.

  • Tesco is now carrying Fruit Loops so I'm suddenly desperate for some. They were out of stock yesterday but I'll probably buy some as soon as I see the on the shelf just because....homesickness, ya know.

  • I started playing Minecraft again because one of my cousins is now running a server. Like I don't waste enough time these days.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that your husband is sick! I hope he will feel better soon!
    Oh, Minecraft! :) My husband is addicted to that game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! My husband got me into it. He started playing when it first came out and I kept saying how boring it looked. Then I got hooked!

      Delete