Wednesday 14 March 2012

You're Beautiful {1}

I perked up quite a bit when my new laptop got delivered this afternoon! I've been saving up money towards one and then my husband gave me £100 towards it for my birthday last week. I only ordered it on Monday so I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up today!

I'm now typing on my new beauty! It's the sleekest, shiniest, prettiest laptop I've owned. And it was a bargain! I love a good deal.

I got the HP Pavilion g6-1220sa Notebook PC. It's packed with a quad core processor, 6GB of RAM, and a 1TB harddrive! It even has a proper graphics card which means I can use it for gaming (if I ever have the time).

Oh, new laptop...you're beautiful. I love you.

Stock photo because even though I may have perked up, I'm still tired and lazy.


It's definitely prettier and shinier in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment