Friday 1 June 2012

Five Question Friday {7}

1. What were you scared of as a kid? 

I was scared of a lot as a kid but one of my biggest fears was my parents being killed. I used to have nightmares about it when I was young and can remember a lot of them in detail to this day.

2. Do you sleep well in a hotel? 

I usually sleep fairly well. The only thing that ever causes me problems is if the bed is uncomfortable or the pillow isn't soft/fluffy enough. Otherwise, I'm not bothered about sleeping somewhere else. I'm comfortable in hotels but maybe it's because I've slept in a lot of them!

3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why? 

I don't really have a celebrity that I am dying to meet so I'm not sure on this one. The first person who comes to mind is Russell Brand because he's freakin hilarious, incredibly intelligent and I imagine him being a lot of fun. But that would be in a dream world where I had the self-confidence to be comfortable and be myself around someone like that.

4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach? 

Definitely the beach. I'm not into laying by the pool and tanning. I'd either be in the pool or at the beach. But yeah, definitely prefer the beach. I think it's relaxing and rejuvinating at the same time. I love going in the water and I love laying on the beach with a good book.

5. What is your favorite summer dish? 

There's nothing I really think of as being summery. The only thing that really comes to mind is like, barbeque food and in that case, I'd say my mom's macaroni salad and potato salad. I haven't had them in like 10 years and they are both really tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment