Friday 22 June 2012

Five Question Friday {9}

1. What do you keep a stock pile of? 
I can't think of anything I stockpile. 

 2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to invent an ice cream, what would it be? 
Hmm... they have a lot of good flavors already. Let's think. It should have chunks of banana, a fudge core (because those new core ones are amazing), bits of waffle cone, some peanut butter in there somehow or just some salty peanuts. Yeah, that sounds like a good start. In vanilla ice cream with some cinnamon swirls?

3. How do you blow off steam?
 I don't really. Unless I really get pissed off and then I clean. Angry cleaning. It doesn't usually last long because I really do hate cleaning.

4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you? 
Probably go to Starbucks for a coffee. That's what I do right now. I have a few hours of me time every week and that's where I spend it.

5. When you were 16, what was your curfew in the summertime?
It was 9pm during the week because my dad would never go to bed until I was home so since it was a work night for him then I had to be in early. I think it was 10:00 or 11:00 on weekends with exceptions for things like school dances. And I was not to be a minute late. I can remember calling home a few times asking if I could stay out an extra hour but the answer was always no and that I'd better be through the door on the hour. My dad was strict to the point that I'm surprised I was allowed out at all. I might not have been if it weren't for my mom constantly fighting in my corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment