Saturday 16 June 2012

I've Missed My Camera

I haven't used my proper camera in ages because the memory card broke. I finally got around to ordering a new one and then couldn't find the reader and had to order a new one of those. I lose things a lot.

Last Sunday I took Izzy to our local Dobie's Garden Centre. They have a playground and a petting farm so I took him out for lunch and to play and see the animals. We spent two hours there. Great for a free day out, aside from the £9 lunch that we shared. Yikes.

He spent most of his time with the chickens. He loved them. He kept saying, "Funny chickens," and feeding them leaves and rocks. Ha! He would stick them through the wire and the chickens would grab them from his fingers and he thought it was hilarious. 

Pigs definitely used to be his favorite but he didn't spend a lot of time with them here.

 How cute are these sleeping piglets? Adorable!

Then the other night when we came home there were cows in the field near our place. So we pulled over to let him get a closer look. It's funny how curious cows are. Izzy actually started crying when we said it was time to go. He never does that!

 
 Some other random photos.....

This has been his outfit of choice for a few days now. His Cars 2 hat, a diaper and his Bob the Builder wellies. I say, whatever makes him happy is okay with me!

At the playground behind our place.

We brought bubbles and cars with us for extra fun!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment