Thursday 28 June 2012

Life In an Instagram {3}

 A little bit of what we've been up to this week...

Izzy and I go to the library every week. I usually choose books for him while plays.




 Went to Starbucks after the library and had an iced decaf latte and we ate a packed lunch.


 Bubble bath after dinner!


 Giving George and Peppa kisses at the soft play place.
 

 We went to Glasgow to look at flats. See the Starbucks? That will be my new local. Bet yours isn't in a building that awesome!


 Also in Glasgow there is a California style burrito bar. Man, I miss those. This one wasn't amazing but it was good and I'll be eating there more.


 I gave him my old iPod nano ages ago. It's usually docked in his room but he wanted to listen on headphones like daddy.


 He enjoys stacking rocks like Makka Pakka on In the Night Garden.


He really loves pushing the trolley now when we go shopping. This is working out well for us so far. He's not complaining about being stuck in the trolley and he's not running around grabbing things from the shelves!


No comments:

Post a Comment