Tuesday 26 June 2012

Is That Normal?! {1}

1. Is it normal to lie about your age?

Not for me, no. I'm 34 and I'm proud of it. I've never been one to lie about my age anyway. I mean, I know a lot of people do when they're in their teens and want to be older, or want people to think that they're older but I never did. I really can't imagine I'll lie about my age as I get older either.

2. Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex?

No. If there was ever any doubt in my mind about someone's sex, I'd certainly not say something to them.

3. Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom?

It would be awesome if I went my whole life without blogging about poo but here I am. I say yes and no. If you have to go, you have to go... but I certainly try to keep that at home, personally.

4. Is it normal to sit right next to a stranger at the movie theater?

Nooo. The only exception to this is if the theater is absolutely packed. Otherwise, keep your distance, please. Nothing would make me feel more uncomfortable than this.

5. Is it normal to lie about your weight?

I think it's probably normal for quite a few people, but for me, no. I simply choose not to discuss my weight. Ha!

6. Is it normal to sing and dance in the car?

Absolutely! Best place for it, in my opinion! I don't care if I'm alone or not. I don't care who's around. It's awesome.

7. Is it normal to take self-pictures in public?

No. I'd feel like I was drawing attention to myself and I'd be too embarrassed to do it. I think the only people this is normal for is teenage girls.

8. Is it normal for women to have a gun license?

I don't know why not. I grew up in a house with guns and both my parents had concealed weapons permits, but I would choose not to if I were still in a country where it was legal. That's my choice. And of course, being in the UK where guns are illegal, it's not normal at all.

9. Is it normal to post pictures of yourself online in a bikini?

For me? Hell no. But it doesn't bother me if other people do. If you've got the body for it, why not?

10. Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline?

No! Ugh, I hate that smell and I don't understand at all how some people like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment