Friday 6 April 2012

Five Question Friday {2}

1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?

Both really. It's been ages since I've had people over and made a dinner. I mean, it's not even really possible at the moment as we don't have dining table! We have a dining room and had planned to get a nice dining room table but now that we'll be moving soon it's on hold because we don't know what kind of place we'll be getting in Glasgow but chances are, it's not going to have a dining table. I've ever done a lot of entertaining as an adult but I've really enjoyed the times that I have. It's nice going to other people's place too though as you can leave when you want and there's no cooking or cleaning up!


2. Favorite Bible verse and why?

I'm so not into the Bible, or organized religion for that matter. I did grow up going to Sunday school and church and I did go through a period during my university years where I turned to religion because I was in a very dark place and I think I just needed something to believe in. But all in all, it's not for me. I do think everyone has a right to their beliefs so I don't judge people for their religion, as long as they are not hurting others or trying to push it into me. That being said, I have read a great deal of the Bible but the only verse that comes to mind right now is "Do unto others as you would have them do to you." I think that is a good rule to live by.

3. What is the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?

My first concert was The New Kids on the Block. And it was AWESOME. Ha! I haven't been to a proper concert in years now so I'll say my most recent was Radio 1's Big Weekend last year. I got to see bands like The Vaccines, The Strokes, and The Script.

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?

I'll have a teenage boy by then as the little one will be fifteen years old. It's hard to imagine but I know it's going to come faster than I'd like. Hopefully by that time I will have found something to do with myself that makes me happy. I'm seriously considering going back to university for a degree in photography so maybe I'll be making a living with that.

5. What's your favorite Easter treat?

My favorite Easter treat now is putting together a basket for my little one. I have so much fun doing it and then watching him go through it. It's the only reason I'm excited for Easter. Otherwise, it would just be another day for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment