Saturday 28 April 2012

Grateful

I'm having an amazing day.

I just feel good today and I'm feeling incredibly grateful for all of the good things in my life.

This morning after breakfast we drove through to Newcastle-Upon-Tyne to the MetroCentre and took Izzy to Build-A-Bear Workshop. I've been wanting to take him for ages but thought he might still be too young for it. Well, I got tired of waiting.

I think he enjoyed it but as I thought, he was still a bit young to really get into it. There was a birthday party happening while we were there and he was quite distracted by it. I picked out a dog for him as he didn't seem to want to choose something. At the stuffing station he was a bit afraid of the loud sound so he didn't want to help do it. But he did pick out a heart and give it a little kiss. It was really cute.

And at the end of it all he gave his new puppy a cuddle. I think I'll take him again in about a year when he'll be a lot more into it.


Tomorrow is the end of my sponsored slim and I'm really excited to see everyone and get weighed in. We're kicking off the day at Hein Gericke though to see the bikers off on their ride. I'm taking Izzy. I know he'll love seeing all of the motorcycles. They're expecting about 80 riders. I've been so amazed at how many people have been so happy to help us raise funds. Carlisle really does have a good community and I'll miss it when we move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment