Friday 27 April 2012

Five Question Friday {4}

1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates? 

No, and I don't think this is something I will ever do. I've got enough issues with food myself and I'm trying to work on that. I will not force my child to finish all of his food if he says he's finished. Why would I make him over-eat?  Of course, there are times when he wants dessert for lunch or dinner and in those cases I tell him he has to eat his other food first.

2. Do you give an allowance? 

We work on a budget in this house. Isaac gets £30 a week and that's to spend on clothes and toys and whatever else he may need. Diapers and wipes come out of the food budget. Of course, he's two so he isn't aware of this and we haven't thought yet about whether or not he will get an allowance handed to him when he's older.

3. Do you actually park your car in the garage? 

We don't have a garage, but knowing us, if we did we probably wouldn't use it as it would be full of "stuff."

4. What is one food you will NEVER cook? 

There are a lot of things I'd never cook. I am not keen on meat and only started cooking chicken a few years ago. I am completely freaked out by handling raw meat. It just grosses me out. 

5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer? 

The only thing we have planned for this summer is our big move to Glasgow. No holidays this year. I'm sure we'll do lots of day trips out but we're not going abroad or anything. We're currently saving money to pay for movers to get us to Glasgow.

No comments:

Post a Comment