Monday 2 April 2012

Motivational Marbles (Pinterest Challenge)

I just stumbled upon this great blog that does a Pinterest challenge on the 1st Monday of each month. It's just a chance for you to show off any Pinterest inspired projects you've made.

I just happened to do one this past month so I thought I would share even though it was something incredibly basic!

So I am on a weightloss journey. I joined Slimming World in January (for the second time) and so far I've lost 22 pounds. I stumlbed across these "motivational marbles" on Pinterest and thought it would be a great visual reminder and motivation for my journey.

The pin led me to Hot Mess Princess. I looked for jars to use for this for ages and just couldn't find anything that I liked. I finally settled for pint glasses. Wilkinsons was selling sets of four for 88p. That's cheap and I like cheap. A sheet of letter stickers for £1 at The Range and two bags of marbles for 50p each at Home Bargains.

 From the start of my journey I had a goal of 100 pounds to lose. So, in this picture there are 80 marbles on the left and 20 on the right. Last week I got to move two over though!


the-pinterest-challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment