Friday 20 April 2012

Five Question Friday {3}


1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back?
I haven't noticed that they're any different, so perhaps this is just an American thing, but I don't know. We budget and allow ourselves £150 a week for groceries which is probably a lot but we eat strangely. My husband is doing Weight Watchers and prefers to buy WW food. And I'm doing Slimming World so I prefer certain things. Isaac will often eat what I'm having, but of course there are a lot of things that we buy just for him. So we kind of buy food for three separate people, rather than for a family.

2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"?
I don't have a bucket list. Should I? Let me think of three things... I really want to go to Iceland one day and see the Northern Lights. I want to get down to a healthy weight. I want to see my son grow up to be happy.

3. Would you rather give up AC or heat?
I'm going to say A/C which actually surprises me. But when I really think about it, I lived with out A/C here for 6 years and considering how few days it's actually needed during the year compared to the heating, well, it would be much easier to go without that than the heating.

4. What's your favorite cocktail?
I don't have a favorite. I don't drink other than maybe a glass of Kahlua or Bailey's at Christmas. I think Long Island Iced Teas are nice so I'll go with that but it's been like 8 years since I've had one. Never been a cocktail kind of girl.

5. What was your first job & how old were you?
I got my first job at 12 years old, working Sundays at the breakfast restaurant my mom managed. I was a bus girl. I really enjoyed it and I started waitressing at 16. I worked weekends and summers until I went away to college.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment