Thursday 12 July 2012

Life In An Instagram {5}

First off, just a note to say that I've removed Disqus from my site. I originally installed it because it allowed me to reply to comments rather than just replying below someone's comment. But now it's come to my attention that some people may have issues with being able to comment using Disqus. And after a bit of Googling I've found that other people can't be bothered leaving comments using Disqus simply because it puts them off. So, goodbye Disqus. It seems that Blogger lets you reply to comments now anyway so I'm happy with it now. The only down side is that I've lost all of the comments I've received over the past few months.

Moving on...

I love this link up so much. I really do need to use my phone's camera more often so that I have more to post though. And, I need to start taking more than just photos of Izzy!

Here's some of what I've been up to this week!

At Whale of a Time.


Walking to the park. Just a couple months ago I had to carry him part of the way but now he walks all the way there and all the way back.


He loves the roundabout!

He loves to go grocery shopping and often asks if we can go. This day he insisted on wearing his fireman helmet (most of the time it was backwards). We picked up a truck set for him on the way in but halfway through the store he spotted this mini Hello Kitty sets and really wanted them. He chose to get two Hello Kitty sets over the truck set. I love that my husband isn't the type of man to tell him that he can't have it because it's a girl's toy. He loves his "cats" now.

I will have to make an entry about the random things Izzy is into at the moment. This was taken at the garden center where we went specifically to buy him a bird house. Not to go outside, but for him to play with. Odd, I know.

 At Aztec Softplay they have a room that is usually filled with puzzles or crayons. This day they had buttons and spools for stringing but he just wanted to stack.

I don't know if you've heard about the weather in Britain but it's been pretty bad lately. Torrential rains for weeks now and no signs of ending until September. So, when we had some sun and I told Izzy we could go to the playground and then it started raining, I didn't want to break his little heart. So, we went in the rain and he had the best time. This is him putting his umbrella down when we got there.

I think I may use one of the side shots I have of him to make a sillouette. Maybe do all three of us!

Happyland toys are awesome. 

Pilchard(s) in the Happyland cottage. He mixes and matches everything.

I hate this picture of me and Izzy isn't making the greatest face either but I figure I hide too much so I'll just put it out there!





9 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY I can finally comment on your blog :) That weather looks so gross, I have never been to England, but I've heard about the dreary weather. PLEASE tell me you use words like bumpershoot and wellies to describe your rain attire :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea Disqus was causing problems for anyone!

      I actually had to look up bumbershoot! I still say umbrella but a lot of people around here call them brollies. I do say wellies though! They are a necessity in England. Never owned a pair of rain boots before that.

      Delete
    2. OOh one more thing (now that I can leave you comments YAY!) is that when you leave me comments on my blog, your e-mail is not hooked up, so if I hit 'reply' it goes to a 'no-reply@blogger.com' address. I'm just going to assume blogger is international (it's the www so that's world wide, yes?) just go to https://www.google.com/settings/ and you can link up your email.

      Delete
    3. I feel like an idiot...when I go to that page I see my email address and my alternate email address but no mention of Blogger so I don't see a way to connect them? I mean, I know they are connected in the sense that logging into Google automatically has me logged into Blogger but I can't see a way to have my email address connected to my Blogger profile. I really am feeling dumb. LOL

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I just love his little face. And did you know you're sitting on the wrong side of the car in that last one :)

    LB
    www.accordingtol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Seven years and I still go to the left side to get in sometimes!

      Delete
  3. Hey Michelle. Just discovered your blog - through Lovely Life of Leah. Look forward to reading more...I was planning on doing exactly that but my little dude just woke up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'll pop on over to your blog and have a read! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete