Wednesday 11 July 2012

So What! Wednesday {2}

This week I'm saying So What! if...
  • I haven't worked out at all this week. At least I'm eating right.
  • My toddler has suddenly stopped listening and is acting super hyper half the day.
  • I skipped Slimming World last week. I'll go tonight.
  • I haven't "done" my hair in days.
  • I keep daydreaming about the Mexican food I'm going to eat in Glasgow on Friday.
  • The living room floor is covered in toys and the small sofa has become a collection of clothes.
  • I drink more coffee than ever since switching to decaffeinated.
  • I'm giving away a ton of stuff that I could be making money from while we're packing. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! I'd love to have you be my blog friend too and check out a fabulous giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete