Monday 23 July 2012

Moving House

We are moving on Sunday!

Originally, the plan was to move somewhere around August 11th. But we've bumped it up and we're moving this weekend.

There is so much to do. This is so last minute. We've packed a few boxes over the past couple weeks, thinking that we were going to have ages to do it, so at least we've made a start, but not much of one!

On Friday I'm taking a day trip to Leeds with my sister-in-law. We're taking the Carlisle to Settle line which is an old fashioned steam train on a very scenic route. I'm looking forward to it but also not because it's a 2.5 hour trip with my two year old! He's not going to care about the scenery, he's just going to be bored and annoyed at having to sit for that long. So, I'm a bit nervous about it but looking forward to it at the same time.

I have to mention this 30 Day Ab challenge. Oh man, I am SORE. It's mostly the very very very tops of my thighs. I've never been sore there before! Also, I can't do four of the exercises so I've had to substitute them with crunches. Pathetic! Hopefully by the end of the 30 days I'll be able to do those other ones though.

Also back on track with my weight loss. My husband and I are using MyFitnessPal together and it's really working well for us right now. I've also been getting on the rowing machine in addition to doing dumbbell exercises and the ab challenge. Shaping up and it feels good!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Last minute. That is really stressful and tiring. You got to finish packing right away. Except that there could be a lot of hassles. Good luck. Find time to rest though.

    ReplyDelete